8/23/2004

 

Did you get the Memo?


This is my life. If you've ever watched Office Space, you know what my job is like. I'm so depressed with walking down empty halls daydreaming of sitting on my couch. Who dreams of sitting on their couch? If you've ever worked a boring, reduntant job, then you probably have. I don't know how many times I've caught myself daydreaming for 15 minutes or more...AND NOBODY NOTICES!! Shouldn't I get in trouble for that? I guess I'm really not valuable enough to worry about...a fact that scares me a little. Sometimes I don't do any actual work all day. I would say in a given week, I only work about...5 hours total. That's out of 40!

Here I am at work...doing nothing, as always. I really don't do anything except type letters and answer the phone. AND YES, I GOT THE MEMO!! I guess I shouldn't be complaining...I still get paid, and I guess that's what this whole job thing is about...money. But all you hard workers out there don't know how hard it is to do nothing all day.

Comments:
It's definitely better than taco bell, I don't know why I am complaining. Maybe it's just an excuse to post some office space pictures.
 
Oh yeah, my roomate thinks you're hot. I showed her pictures. And I think you are too. he he
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?