8/11/2004

 

Just a little something...

This is just a little something I wrote:

Time is leaving me behind.
Don't worry, I'm not making another cliche,
It's just that I'm getting old and time is slow...
Or is it the other way around?
Yesterday was so far away from where we are.
I can't explain any of this.

There is no hope in her,
only the noise she makes.
She has no consideration in her,
only the time she takes.
Nobody can tell her anything,
except that she's the only one.
Nobody can give her anything,
because giving back can't be any fun.
Not to her at least,
with her mirrors everywhere.
She could look at me at least,
but she won't attempt to share.

Comments:
what are you? some kind of poet?
 
What does that mean?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?