8/27/2004

 

NMS-Me?


Wow! I just started NMSU this week, and it is big. Big in the sense of largeness not in the hugeness...uh...well it's just big. Its cool though...but not as cool as I thought. I guess it made it out to be some special elite club in my mind but school is just school no matter what. When you go, you find out that class is just class and there's not really too much difference...except I guess if you have interest in or enjoy the classes you take but that's more likely to happen in 3rd or 4th years. Right now, I just feel like I'm in a bigger school...I mean I am in a bigger school but...whatever - the point is, school is just school. GO AGGIES!


Comments:
Big must be fun. You can make new friends and be a new person. College is an elite club!
 
Farmers shoot los lobos. You know that's fact.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?