8/16/2004

 

San Andreas - The Legacy


Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is almost upon us! On October 19, the game will be unleashed on millions of eager GTA fanatics such as myself. This game is the 5th in an incredible open-ended action RPG series that has created super controversy since its debut. I do not believe this game will fail to impress. I have been waiting (very patiently) for this game since...I don't even know when. If you've never played a game in the GTA series, you are missing out. If you appreciate any game with as much thought and detail as GTA: VC, I suggest buying San Andreas as soon as it comes out, I know I will.

Another upcoming game worth checking out is Halo 2. There are Halo fanatics out there foaming at the mouth too, so read Sean's post at The Jungle to find out more!

Comments:
GTA: SA is for sure going to be the best installment to date. I am excited about the release even in conjunction with Halo 2. What one must keep in mind is that these games are from opposite ends of the gaming spectrum and each is just as entertaining as the other, however, they are different. I would put Doom 3 in the same category as Halo 2 (1st person shooter) and GTA as an action RPG.
 
I don't really care about GTA but you better not waste your money on it or a bike, Brett Moore! Ha ha J/K. or maybe not
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?