9/03/2004

 

Bullpoo!

>

Bull Terrier

This is the dog I've been trying to tell everyone about! The Bull Terrier is so cool, I think it's the coolest dog...ever! Check this out:

"The Bull Terrier when properly trained tends to be friendly and have a good temperament. Known for his sense of humor he is an outgoing dog with a dominant nature who needs firm handling by his owner. A tenacious fighter, he is most often dog-aggressive and has a high prey drive towards small animals such as cats."



Comments:
It's not very cute. And it's mean to cats. I don't like it.
 
Just cause my dog won't put away his toys when he's done doesn't make your dog better. My dog's toys are cats anyway...there's nothing left to put away.
 
You can't tell me that dog isn't cute.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?