9/21/2004

 

Moore Show?

Check it out...what if everybody was a robot? No really. Well not a robot, but an actor and you were the only one who was real. Like in the Truman Show. That movie was really good but what if it was you...or me. I really think about that a lot. I know it's wierd to think about that but I think about that more that 3 times a week. What if I was famous and I didn't know it. Like when you think nobody's watching you but really millions of viewers are laughing when you dance around in your house, or when you sing in your car. Or when you pick your nose. I mean, thats why you have to try to look cool even when nobody's looking at you. That's what I do. I try to think out loud when I'm alone so the viewers will know my thoughts. I mean, it's just a thought. Just a "what if" you know. But just in case, I'm still gonna wear my sunglasses at night.


Comments:
hey dude i love to think about stuff like that all the time. after i watch that movie i thought to myself what if that was me. i would be pissed j/k. :)
 
sorry that post is mine-dick
 
Did the above comment say what I think it said?
 
Sorry that one was mine
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?