9/19/2004

 

New Music


Air guitar^

I love music. I can't even categorize myself anymore. I just love all music. I've heard something from every genre that has excited me, given me goosebumps, meant something to me...moved me. When an artist that I like comes out with a new release, I have to have it. I need to see how the artist has progressed or changed. I have to know what is different about them. I can't really explain it, but for those of you that feel the same way, here's a list of some upcoming music. Let me know if I missed anything important!

Green Day - American Idiot - 9/21/04
I've loved Green Day since Dookie, this one should be good!
Joss Stone - Mind, Body, and Soul - 9/28/04
A little known prodigy in my eyes, Joss Stone's debut was interesting with some great covers. This second set should prove her worth.
Cake - Pressure Chief - 10/5/04
A friend of mine loved Cake so much that everybody in our group had heard all their albums. I'm pretty familiar with the band now and I thought I would let everybody know there is more Cakage coming up.
Marilyn Manson - Lest We Forget - 9/28/04
A lot of people despise this guy, but I can't resist a "best of" album. Let's see what he's good at!
Ben Harper - There Will Be a Light - 9/21/04
I love Ben Harper! The only slide guitartist I know of and he's great. I'm really looking forward to this one.
Chevelle - This Type Of Thinking (Could Do Us In) - 9/21/04
I liked Chevelle's first album but not enough to purchase it. I'm hoping they improved their style with this one.
The Used - Love and Death - 9/28/04
I think I know some people who will be interested in this one.
Good Charlotte - Chronicles of Life and Death - 10/5/04
A long time coming, this album will be released in two versions: The Life Art version and the Death Art version.
Fatboy Slim - Palookaville - 10/5/04
The "funk soul bruva" FINALLY puts out a new set next month. I've been waiting for this one for a while.
Jimmy Eat World - Futures - 10/19/04
I thoroughly enjoyed Bleed American but none of their other releases. I hope this one can change my mind about this band.



Comments:
I don't think the Greenday album was worth mentioning but Chevelle is awesome.
-Stacey
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?