10/03/2004

 

3 images

I was just made aware of a photo-blogging phenomenon thats going on lately. You know me, when something like this is going on, I have to be involved. Its like this: My readers (that's you) comment on this post 3 images they would like to see from me. Just anything that you want to see me do or take a picture of (stuff around the house, actions, objects - whatever). When I get enough comments, I'll post as many of the images as possible, most popular first. So we can try this and see how it works. I'll let this post sit for about a week and then work on getting the pictures. I won't consider anonymous, lewd, or obscene comments. Thanks for participating!

Currently listening to: "Down for my Krown" - Kottonmouth Kings

Comments:
aha! pictures!

ok ok, my list is gonna be weird:

a picture is a very dusty windy day (you know, everyday...)
a random picture of Las Cruces (not windy)
and...a picture of people from high school.

yeeaaah, that would so make my day.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?