10/23/2004

 

Crazy Drivers


So what's with all these crazy ass drivers out today? I just got cut off by like 8 people acting like they were on a mission to go save the world or something. Their commute is SO much more important than mine because Old Navy is having a sale. I swear, I almost get in an accident everyday. EVERYDAY! What kind of world is this that my life is centimeters from the end, once a day. I get used to it though. People pull out in front of you, people cut you off, its all the same, everyday. Old people are the worst perpetrators though. They pull out like I'm not flying down the road at 50 mph RIGHT TOWARD THEM. Who do you think you are? Mr. Big Stuff? Don't pull out in front of people with hoopties, I WILL RAM YOU. You don't get it! I don't care about my car, I will slam into your car, just because you suck. I will dent your fender, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE. You really don't get it. If you pull out in front of a piece, he has nothing to lose! You have a nice car, it will be crunched. The other guy starts with a pile of crap, and after he hits you, he still has a pile of crap...but he feels better because an "in the car nose picker" like you who wasn't paying attention got his car smashed. Just respect the drivers on the road because, unfortunately, they are in control of a 3000 lb(min) vehicle and it could easily be aimed at you!



Currently Listening to: "Mi Gente" - Ozomatli feat. Kumbia Kings

Comments:
Imagine not having a car. Imagine being stuck in the middle of nowhere. Imagine being miles away from the nearest Taco Bell.

This is my life.

I would give anything to be on the road with crazy ass drivers, screaming at them, and chasing them down just so I can see who they are...ah yes, life was once full of joy.
 
Emotion Eric is the man, how dare you post a picture of him. I was planning on doing the same on my humble blog. I suppose I will have to wait to toss my little nuget of joy on the Shiny Objects now.

Also, to solve the people pulling out infront of you problem, strap a giant dildo on the front of your car. becuase honestly, who wants to get rear ended by a giant dildo without lube?

Seriously.

Distracted By Shiyn Objects
 
I like the dildo idea, by the way, check my Archives about Emotion Eric. I already linked to him on a post called...well, I don't know what it was called but I had his stuff on here a long time ago. And Emily...why the hell are you advertising on my site. If you do that again, I'm deleteing your comment.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?