10/22/2004

 

Dealin wit da muf**kin greatest

ok so...we now have 3 Days, 14 Hours, and 45 Minutes until the crumbling of time itself...(not really) That's just when GTA: San Andreas comes out...no big deal. NO BIG DEAL? NO BIG DEAL? Of course it's a big deal! This is the most anticipated game in HISTORY!!! How can we downplay this any further...OK I won't post anything about GTA until the release date, I know everybody's tired of Brett hollering about his stupid playstation game. GTA blah, blah, blah, that's all he ever says on his site. Can't he post about something else, something interesting, something...not GTA. FOR ONCE! That's all were asking, just one post about life, or death, or Uruguay...JUST NOT GTA..........................ok, ok I'm done. You won't hear anymore about this game until I review it on Wednesday.

In other news, the Radio Stations for Grand Theft Auto were released on the official website and...OH....sorry. Uh...


New Console on top of Old Console

OK so I just saw the newly redesigned playstation console, it's 60% smaller than the original. I think I want it. Don't ask me why, I just have to have the new stuff. I think I'll give my console to my brother and then buy the new one. It's a top loader, a little like the original playstation and it's got a new, smaller cooling fan, making it much quieter than the original. This excites me.


The new console is only slightly larger than a game box.

OK more news:

"In Australia, a man accidentally shot himself with his nail gun while building a shed, lodging a 3-inch (~7.5-cm) nail in his aorta. The nail was removed from his heart after he was helicoptered to a hospital, and he is reportedly in stable condition."

That has got to suck. This will teach you not to let your children play with nail guns. Actually that happened to me one time, except it was in my head. I still have the nail...maybe I'm just crazy.

"A 20-year-old college student was surprised to find local police, civil air patrol and search-and-rescue people at his door in early October. It turns out that his TV, a Toshiba-brand flat-screen, was sending an international distress signal strong enough to be picked up by satellite and routed to the Air Force Rescue Center in Portland, Oregon. Toshiba replaced the TV for free."

I just thought this one was interesting. Emphasis on the last sentence. FREE! They didn't even make him pay for it!

That's enough bored posting for today; more money, I mean more problems....wait - more posting tomorrow.

Currently listening to: Myself talk to...myself about GTA.

Comments:
The Boxo de Equis is muy muy addicting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?