10/25/2004

 

Drizzle fo Shizzle



It's so damn drizzly here. I feel depressed already, and I know why the suicide rate is higher in the Northwest. These clouds are KILLING me! Where's the sun, I can't find it and it's pissing me off. This is NEW MEXICO land of sunshine and blah, blah, blah enchantment whatever. It's posta be sunny here! Ok well that's enough about the crap weather. In other news, I sold my car, which, for those of you who haven't known me for long, is something I have wanted to do for...ever. I hate that stupid little car, and now I am rid of it. I am thinking of getting a Distracted by Shiny Objects Mobile. I hear they are affordable and get good gas mileage. They also keep away crazy drivers. Great for anybody who can handle a GIANT DILDO on the front of their car. But anyway, I'm still in the market for a crotch rocket if anybody knows of a good deal. OK then, time to get back to work...but before I do, I just have to say that I am really, really excited about something that will happen in exactly 10 hours, I won't say what, but I have a suspicion that you all know what I'm talking about. See you on the sun! I don't know what that means, maybe I'm just crazy.

Currently Listening to: "Sounds of Typing" - My Computer

Comments:
Wow, that was quick work selling the car. I'm suprised, I didn't think that the demand for that car would be that high (no offense). How much did you get for it? Are you driving that Blazer now?
 
The DbSO-mobile gets awful gas mileage, but I'll still sell it to you for your first born. If you are looking for a crotch rocket I suggest a vibrator with a french tickler, its sure to release all those worries about the weather.

Home of the DbSO-mobile
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?