10/21/2004

 

Makin a MIXXX


Mix it up

OK so I'm makin a mix and I'm takin requests. I want a song or list of songs that you would put on a mix for a BADASS party. I mean stuff that makes you wanna get up...or makes you want to get down, or even get it on. I want old stuff, new stuff, rock, rap, punk, gospel...well, not gospel, but pretty much anything you think will go good on my mix. After everybody contributes, I will make a CD called: Songs from the Blogsphere and I will post the list of songs that fit on the CD. So if you know of some songs that would fit PERFECTLY on this mix, please let me know! Thanks!

Currently listening to: "No Diggity" - Blackstreet feat. Dr. Dre

Comments:
No Sleep 'Till Brooklan'
-Beastie Boys

Just a thought

-Steimes
 
yeah, but we're just into the SKEET
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?