10/13/2004

 

Mr. Anonymous

OK well, It seems that all of us in our little blogsphere have been VIOLATED by an anonymous commenter. It may not be the same person on all our blogs but we don't really know who they are. Sean's anonymous commenter told him his OPINION was wrong in choosing a motorcycle. Mr. Anon offended Lola on her site recently. Then, just yesterday, my Anonymous commenter decided to insult me and my fellow bloggers on MY OWN SITE. You can still read it on comment number 2 in the post below this one. I was more than angry when I read this yesterday but I later found out that Dick's site had been vandalized by this coward around the same time. It may not have been the same person but I was personally attacked on Dick's site as well as my own. The reason I want my readers to know this is that I DO plan to continue to allow anonymous comments on my site. I would only like to request that if you do comment anonymously that you identify yourself in some way, even if it's not your name. This anonymous commenter has become quite a problem in our little community but all we can do is move on.

Comments:
you have no idea who I am either. I've read your blog: a collection of stupid "poems" if you can call them that. You're just trying to shock people. It only serves to make you look...retarded.
 
Yea, thats right. You are not wanted her. GET THE HELL OFF MY BLOG!
 
Listen up everbody!! We need to stop addressing these comments. Clearly they are being made by a person (a girl I am suspecting) that is just trying to mess with us. They are doing this for fun and as long as we keep responding they will continue to do so. From now on just ignore these comments. I'm glad that this person (or these people) have had fun at our expense. But the party's over. It's not fun anymore and feelings are getting hurt. So everyone just please ignore these comments from now on.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?