10/12/2004

 

OK OK...here it comes.

This ain't nothing but a bored post. I thought you knew. Well, I have a paper to write and some music to review but I know which one I have to do first. School is such an...annoyance. It's like its controlling my life. As if I didn't know. Well, sometimes the good comes with the bad - but sometimes bad brings more bad like bad had some really baggy pants on with big ol pockets and he stuck some more bad all up in em. But I'm not being negative, and if I am, I'm trying to cut back. I'm not so cynical as to think that this will never end. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...or did I leave the fridge open? I know that in about 4 years I will see my progress behind me, but I look back now and all I see is...well you know what I see because you see it too. Everybody has their past behind them...because, well, where else would you put it. The point is: there is no point. The moral of the story: There is no moral, at least I don't have any. I just mean to say that not everything in life MUST have some significance tacked on to it. If you have too much tacked, it seems a little "tacky". Get it. Don't go shoot yourself, not that I assume that I have that much power, but even this post is insignificant. I don't even know why you're still thinking about the things I wrote in the first 2 sentences. Just don't make life so important that you can't live it. Don't make avoid failure so much that you can't succeed at being you. Whatever, I'm not a shrink. If you need someone to talk to about your problems, go see my buddy dust, but for now, I think I'll print this post and go take some of my own advice.

Currently Listening to: "Big Pimpin" - Jay-Z

Comments:
Now that I see what kind of person you are, I don't ever want to have anything to do with you. I think you, and Dust, and Dick, Sean and whomever else you associate with are stupid and vain. Who has this much time to devote to a website about themselves?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
If we are what you say we are, stupid and vain, because we have so much time to devote to our websites, then what does that say about a person who has the time to make anonymous comments on these sites? Seriously, get a life of your own and quit trying to bring other people down to make yourself feel better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?