10/19/2004

 

Old School

Ok so I was watching that movie Old School today (I didn't get to finish) and the title made me think of some old school music that I hadn't heard in a while. So I commenced downloading: I got that old school jam by the House of Pain - "Jump Around" You know how it goes: "pack it up, pack it in, let me begin. I came to win, battle me? That's a sin!" Anyway, I'll be bumping that one for a while. Ok, so I was taking that one in, and it reminded me of that kid that used to wear his pants backwards. Remember? Kriss Kross, I thought he was so cool when I was a kid. My mom used to get mad at me for wearing my pants backwards to be like him. Anyway he did that song "Jump". So I downloaded that too. So here I am bumping tha old school rap and It makes me miss...4th grade. Wow. That's a long time ago. So as I start to remember all the things we used to do in 4th grade, I come up with more music. Remember Oasis - "Wonderwall"? I got it. Remember "Snoop Doggy Dogg" by...guess who...? I got that one too. I'm so happy reminiscing the elementary school days that I'm making a CD to remember it all. Fa sho, if you have time, you should revisit the old days in your mind. They make you who you are. And if you're really messed up...you'll know why. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Comments:
duuuuuuuude

those songs are fuckin SWEET!

you wouldn't believe this, but I pretty much downloaded the same songs the other day when i discovered ourtunes.
 
i went to catholic school for a couple years in elementary too...ah the memories...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?