10/17/2004

 

Once Again...Sunday.

OK OK...I know I just posted, but I feel like I always do on Sundays and I just need to get it out. I know Dust will tell me that it won't get better until I embrace the present, but for some reason, my mind won't let go of the past. I know I've said this a billion times before but I just want to go back. I won't be redundant but I think that I need to...do something to kill this feeling. I need something new and big. I don't know what I'm saying but I want something big to happen. In the movies, people don't just sit at home and do homework or watch TV. I really wish I was in a movie. Then cool stuff would happen all the time. Somebody might bust in the door with a gun and I would have to use my kung fu moves that I learned from Mortal Kombat to kill him. Then I might go on a quest to find the person who ordered my assassination. On my quest I might encounter multiple explosions, fast cars, and more assassins with all types of different weapons. You know how it goes. I might fall off an extremely high building only to get up and limp for like 10 minutes before I was good as new. I might have to save a damsel in distress or save the country. I don't know...I just want my life to be like that. Nobody could make a movie about some kid from Las Cruces who goes to school and does his homework and goes to work and pays his rent on time and never saves the world. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until I grow up to be in a movie. For now I'll just post on my blog and get by. OK well now that I got all that out...on to another Monday.

Currently Listening to: "Ghetto Cowboy" - Mo Thugs

Comments:
I've got two words for you that could cure this feeling: Double Date!!
 
Dust: you wanna double date on sunday?

Ashleigh: Thanks for the optimism! Much appreciated!
 
No dude, I meant like, a double date on Saturday would make you feel a lot better about Sunday.
 
Thanks erbody for the feedback! Sean, how do you shoot a bow in your house? Not possible, nawmean. Thats why you gotta punch the bag. Fa Sho!
 
at least you guys have cars. i am marooned in the middle of nowhere where the only thing to do on the weekend is drink. boot and rally, boot and rally, BOOT AND RALLY!!! but not me. I aint do that isht. I meant the boot. The rally? eh...aight.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?