10/14/2004

 

Straight Ballin'



Well, I guess...I was wrong. I'm truly dissappointed with Rockstar for moving the most enthusiasticly awaited game back a week. Why would you delay such a monumental occasion? Well, there's nothing I can do except restart the countdown to reflect the new release date. I'm depressed. I even took off work for this. Oh well. GTA: San Andres will NOW be released on October 26, 2004. That's 11 days, 10 hours, and 57 minutes. DON'T MISS THIS!!!

Currently listening to: "Girlfriend" - Justin Timberlake feat. Nelly

Comments:
Just let me know the songs you want. I AM THE MIX MASTA! No charge.
 
You think this GTA is going to be better than the last? I hope so. I also hope it is not a retread like what EA tends to do with the Madden line.
 
Hell no, not a retread. This game will be so INCREDIBLE! For sure. When has Rockstar ever let you down?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?