10/03/2004

 

Sunday Again

I know I always get like this on Sunday night. I just start thinking about everything that's going on, and its nothing like it used to be. Nothing's the same at all. Sometimes I just want to go back in time. Does anybody have a time machine I could borrow? I would be perfectly content to go back. I could start all over again. I could mess up a million times again. I could look stupid and try to act cool and go to the movies and ride my bike and throw rocks and play guns and play cars and...I just miss the "then". I don't want this now stuff, its too stressful, too depressing. Why is it that when you grow up, you must have all kinds of worries. I just wanna go back and play in the sand. I can't blame anybody for this feeling. It just happens. Everybody else seems so happy about this life. I feel alone. Why can't I be happy like everybody else. They don't want to go back and do it again. But I do. I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid. I guess I'll pretend its OK and hope this feeling goes away.

Currently listening to: "Dammit" - Blink 182

Comments:
I also miss the way things used to be. But I am so excited and am looking forward to the future. As long as you are living in the past Sunday will always suck. Unfortunetaly, no one has a time machine you can borrow. The past is just that; past. You can't go back so you have to move on and realize how great the future can be. No one wishes that things were the same more than me, but you have to hold on to the hope of the future.
 
Didn't you used to be with Tracy? What ever happened with you guys? Tell me the story. How is she is doing in Washington?
 
Who is this? I would be happy to tell the story but I would like to know who I'm telling.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?