10/24/2004

 

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I can't believe we're back here so soon, Sunday. It keeps coming back to this. Somewhere, somebody is laughing at me. Why are you so surprised, you knew it would happen...Sunday again. Where does the time go? I can't even approach that subject, it's tired enough with all the songs and conversations about it. Its just that life seems to be passing me by, what am I doing...I know, I know...Angsty Teenage Girl. Sorry, I just listened to Fiona Apple, I can't help it. No way out, no way out. Not that I want out, just sometimes in certain situations, it's comforting to know there a break on the way. You can't really take a break from life. Vacation maybe but no break.


Somehow I'm angry though, I want to punch through the wall. Some people, some things just...push you over the edge, push me over the edge. Whats my edge? I don't know but you pushed me over it and now I'm punching straight through you, coming right through you! You can't move, can't get out of the way. You're plastic and I'm breaking you into a thousand peices, can't put humpty back together again. No way. Burning forever. Gone. I will gone you. Make you a Ghost. I can't deal with this anymore. Down the Drain. Wasting time, wasting away. I can't let you waste my time anymore! You can't take anything from me anymore, you took too much, now I have nothing. Building up. Getting stronger, Getting Bigger. Come near me and see. Test me. Try it. I will make you not. You will not be.

Currently Listening to: "Only God Knows Why" - Kid Rock/ "Mudshovel" - Staind

Comments:
daaaaamn Brett, no more Fiona Apple for us.

I kinda like sundays. they are the only day i don't have to do anything. all i did was lay around. i dunno, i guess things are a lot more chill here cause there are only 3 classes, and tues and thurs are kinda like day soff for me cause classes start at 12 or 2... even with that being said, i hate to see the weekend go.
 
I know exactly what you are feeling, and I'm probably feeling it more than you, believe it or not. School is hard, everything is different. Well not everything. Your life has changed and you are still in the same place. That's my biggest problem; I need a change. That's why I'm leaving, I need to be in a different place and do different things. Maybe that's something that you should think about too.
 
I know what you mean but where would I go? I can't leave, I have such a good job and...I love it here. But I know why you have to leave, I just can't do it.
 
You know that you could get a job that is just as good anywhere else. You are already living on your own so that wouldn't be any different. You are already paying for part of your college, so that wouldn't change too much. Just something to think about.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?