10/17/2004

 

Tha Weekend, What!

OK so I know I have not updated all weekend but you have NO idea how busy I was. I know that's what I always say but...OH WAIT! Before I forget, I need to tell you about Ashleigh's blog. I know you know, if you seen the links poppin up all over the place, but if not then check it out: Put A Smile On Joe's Face. OK so now that you know about that, on to the rest of the weekend. My buddy Sean came down to the little LC from his crib in the ABQ to chill wit us fo a while. A bunch of the blogger's were actually in the same room! It was crazy: Dust, Psychomoore, Sean, Dick, Crazy Eric, and Ashleigh were all there postin it up. So Sean came to bring his ABQ flow don her, and you know we partied it up. Fo sho it wasn't like anything ever before. Also this weekend was a LOT of Mortal Kombat Deception playing. It was tournament style in my house! So it was pretty crazy but now I'm recovering and everything is normal again. I just gotta rest up cuz you know we doin it all again next weekend!

Currently listening to: "Cry Me A River" - Justin Timberlake feat. 50 Cent

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?