10/11/2004

 

The Weekend-end



Readers, I apologize for having neglected my blog for so long. I was VERY busy this weekend. Some of you may know my reasons but we'll just say I had ABSOLUTE-ly no time to post anything. But anyway, today is the end of the weekend... well for me anyway. I had today off because it was a government holiday and I usually work all day on Mondays so...I had a free day while everyone else went to school! Well, you can guess what I wasted it on...homework. To be expected right? Well I still have the evening left for videogames so after this post, I will get after it. Recent events: I just got a hold of the new Mortal Kombat for PS2. This game blows Deadly Alliance outta tha water. I've been playing it all weekend. If you have a PS2 - go buy it...unless you're saving your cash for GTA SA. Also, I have deleted my promise to give you pics as I don't know when I will be able to post those pictures. I apologize for that also. I ran into a problem with that and I don't know when I will be able to reconcile it. In other events, my buddy Dust had a confrontation with an aggressive anonymous commenter. If you have a chance, check it out at We've Only Just Begun.... I have also been downloading a LOT of music lately. With a cable connection, its hard not to. I didn't do much downloading this weekend but I have enough music to last a long time. I need to cool it though because downloaders are being prosecuted nowadays. Anyway, if you are interested and have the connection for it, check out Limewire.com for an easy file sharing program that you will LOVE. Well, I just have to get going on my homework but I thought a nice little personal update would help with the Vision withdrawls you may be experiencing right now. Check again soon for more!


Comments:
Yeah dude, I know what you mean about doing homework all the time. Don't anonymous commenters really irritate you? Seriously, just say who you are, we are all adults here. Deception is a sick game man, we need to play that more. I really was having vision withdrawls, so thanks for the update.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?