11/03/2004

 

Blind Rage



Do you ever just get pissed off? I'm just so mad right now. I guess it could be because I had a bad day. Or maybe I'm just crazy...but I feel a little on edge right now. The hole in my wall talks to me. Not literally but its saying I shouldn't punch walls anymore. Cold blood...how can I feel so insensitive. I just wanna run through you, not hit you. Go through you. Wait, why am I talking to the wall? Cause it talked to you! Now I'm talking to myself. What did myself say, I couldn't hear you...come on a little louder...crazy. I'm goin crazy...Maybe even crazier than lola's monkey attack. I don't know what to do, I think I'll go punch the bag.



Currently Listening to: "Break Stuff" - Limp Bizkit

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?