11/28/2004

 

Excellent Break

This weekend was great and not great at the same time
Sometimes nothing works out the way you planned, which sucks, but the way it works out is great...get what I'm saying? Of course you do, this has happened to you before. It has happened to everbody at least once...I wish the Thanksgiving break wasn't over but I can say, overall, it was really REALLY good (except for some REALLY bad moments). I need to go to bed, I was up till like 4 last night (I didn't check the clock, I just saw my posts at like 3:45 am and...well you know. I'm still not gonna count the hours...psychological stuff. Anyway, hope everybody's break was as good as mine. More posting tomorrow! (and no more drunk ones for a while)

Self Confidence Meter: (1-10) 5

Currently listening to: "Tall Trees" - Crowded House

Comments:
I'd have to say I had one of the best breaks I can remember. So much fun..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?