11/18/2004

 

The Finale


R. I. P.

Finals are coming up, I even have a "take-home" final right now. I just wanted to point out that fact to make everybody aware that the average number of posts will probably go down this month because of school. In any case, I'm glad we're almost done with school...well, not done but on a break for a while. I like this long break we're gonna get for christmas...........I've hit a wall. This is the first time I have....nothing to post aboot. Laura, you and me both. In the news, I heard that ODB died recently. I have yet to find out what the cause of death was but if anybody has the specifics, please comment with the info! I'm gonna miss that Old Dirty Bastard.

ABQ we comin!

Currently Listening to: "Baby, I got yo money" - Old Dirty Bastard

Comments:
People are saying it was drug related.

The posts on DbSO will decrease as well, most of us posts are to mortified by tiny to post.
 
I heard that he was in the recording studio and he just dropped dead. Weird. Could have been drug related, but who knows.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?