11/03/2004

 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!



I know there will be tons of posts about this today but I just want to be the first one to say: Congrats Big "W", you made it thu, now we gots fo mo years witchu! I'm glad all this hoopla is finally over, now we can return to our normal, boring lives. I just hope all this division crap will go away, but I know that people will still be trying to argue about everything. So there you go, just a little post about what happened the day after election day in case you didn't know. Like if you are imprisoned in your basement with no TV or radio, but you have a computer with internet access but your browser is stuck on "The Vision"

Currently listening to: "Hail to the Cheif" - I don't know who it's by, but they're playing it for Bush on CNN right now

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?