11/19/2004

 

I'm so sighted


going to japan

I can hardly contain myself. Tha Bartender is going up to Tha ABQ to party it up fa sho! You know the captain comes down every once in a while to party it up don her, so I decided to return the favor (thanks to our friends at Starry Night and Catchy Title) We will all be riding up there to take down the party. It sounds cold up there so I hope it's not too bad. I'm not used to that stuff you know. Anyway, just a lil post to say I'm sighted and prolly not going to post tomorrow, but look for a Sunday post about the weekend. I want it to be thanksgiving! I want school to be over!! Who's with me? We'll all just quit school, take over japan, and make a law that you don't have to have a degree to get a cool-ass job! Sound good? OK. Who has a boat...

Currently Listening to: The clock (still ticking...those things just don't stop you know!)

Comments:
yeah! Kangaroos!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?