11/07/2004

 

PROCRASTINATION!

I have so much stuff to do but I just CAN'T make myself do it! I don't know why...I know I need to do it, I know it will be more work later if I don't do it now...I just can't do it. Homework, studying, dishes, laundry, brushing my teeth (kidding). I don't know what I can do. I just want to sit around and play Grand Theft Auto. I just want to blog all day. I would post about anything and everything I could think about before I do my math homework...in fact, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing right now. If you haven't already noticed, this post isn't really about anything at all, it's just a way for me to push my HW all the way to 12:00. I keep you readers in mind though so, following Steimes lead, here is a picture of a "tall glass of puss...kitten"


now that's funny!

Currently listening to: "Big Poppa" - Notorious B.I.G.

Comments:
Gross...

Stacey
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?