11/12/2004

 

See Inside My Head



I was just thinking, while eating my lunch, that people wouldn't like me as much (assuming they do) or even at all, if they could hear what I was thinking. I mean, I tear people up (In my head) and they don't even know it. I'll say "sure, no problem, I'll get those 5000 copies to you before 1:00pm" (said at 12:50) and in my head I'm saying "What the hell are you thinking, I'm not Aquaman, I can't copy 5000 pages, coallate, then staple in 10 F**kin minutes!" But they think: "wow, what a nice young man!" Really I'm not...I'm not a nice young man. Sometimes I wish people could see what I was thinking. Then I wouldn't feel so...dishonest. I'm sure nobody would like the "inside Brett's head" me anyway - He's a jerk. I think that maybe everybody has this side to them. An "evil side" as I like to call it. Some little "you" on your sholder that says: "make 4999 copies and see what happens" But in the cartoons, there's always this other little "you" on your sholder telling you the right thing to do. I can't find that guy. I made 4999 copies. I got in trouble. You know what I said? "sorry sir, I don't know what happened, must have been the copier" Must have been the copier? Must have been the copier? IF YOU PUSH 5000, IT MAKES 5000. Machine's don't make mistakes like that, unless it ran out of paper. (which it didn't) But I guess he didn't think of that, because I'm still such a "nice young man" in his eyes. Damn, what a nice young man I am.


Currently Listening to: The Copier: "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep!" I think I broke it.

Comments:
i think we're all like that. just as long as you continue to be a "nice young man" towards me, its all good...hahaha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?