11/17/2004

 

THE SUN!!!!!!!!!



Sorry the last post was a little disorganized, but I have to let erbody know (if you don't already)...THE SUN IS OUT IN THE "LC"!!! Yes! I'm so happy! Really. These clouds were buggin the hell outta me. Fly at a BBQ nawmean. Really, I was feelin a little down, a little depressed, a little disorganized. I missed light! I'm so glad the sun is back. I missed it. Anyway, I will leave you with my first daily 80's question. (instead of a quiz)

Who sang the 1983 hit, "Every Breath You Take"?

Currently Listening to: Work noises (typing, printing, beeping, ringing, gunshots...)

Comments:
Technically your answer is correct. The answer I was looking for was "The Police", but I phrased the question to say "who sang" instead of "who performed" so you are correct. The song title, however, is incorrect. The title on the original album back is printed as "Every Breath You Take" but some file sharing programs these days may modify the title of a song to make it more recognizeable.
 
THat is an awesome looking picture! it looks so friggin...excited. I love it. -Baby J
 
i OWN dem 80s.
 
OH poo! ODB died? That sucks...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?