11/10/2004

 

Time Flies When You Die


Tunnel at the end of the light....or...

Doesn't time fly when you're dead? Or think you're dead? That's kinda how I feel right now. But I just realized that we only have like a 3.5 weeks of escuela left. SWEET!!!! OK I know I've been complaining just like EVERYBODY ELSE about how long this feels like...but near the end, when you feel like you're dying of fun deprevation and stress poisoning, the light at the end of the sewer looks even brighter than ever. "I can see it George, I can see dem rabbits!" I need this break, maybe not as bad as some, but PRETTY DAMN BAD. Let me tell you. This two day weekend crap just isn't doing it for me. What are you gonna do on your chirstmas break? Personally, I opted to work full time and party all night but I'm sure Christmas plans are varied, especially for those of you that are migrating home for the break. So whats the plan. RELAX, DON'T DO IT, WHEN YOU WANNA GO DO IT, RELAX, DON'T DO IT........WHEN YOU WANNA CUM. The moral of the lyric: Relax, cause you're gonna need that extra energy for the spring semester (it's gonna kick your ass). But do party it up, you know I will be doing that! I'm just a little exhausted, a little too excited for this break...the way things are looking though, I'm going to be more tired AFTER the break (you know why). Also, party this weekend if anybody wants to come...YOU'RE INVITED! This post is your official invitation! You know we gon blow, the captain's comin fa sho, we gon get down, an be jumpin aroun! it'll be a good time, don't ack like it's a crime, just get cho-ass don her, and make the weekend a blur! WHAT! So I'll fa sho let you know how it goes, if you don't come that is...

Currently listening to: The clock tick, tick, tick...I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

Comments:
No one needs this break more than me. But you know what's cool, is that my spring semester is going to be SOOO easy compared to this year. So basicaly once I get through these last three weeks I'm pretty much stress free from then on. Sweet!
 
see, you guys have one semester left. i still have 2 ten week terms, which is TOTAL hell. but during the break i am gonna chill, DRIVE, and...i dunno, party.


well i have 2 weeks of class left, thanksgiving, a couple more days of classes, break for finals studying, then ONE final on Dec 5th. HELL YES!!!

man I cant wait to go home...i miss doing absolutely nothing all the time...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?