12/14/2004

 

I have obtained the wound of the blue collar world...papercut

I'm delerious at work, I have a fork in my mouth, It's not stuck in my mouth, just still there from when I was using it to eat food. What food you ask? Macaroni and Cheese (the easy kind). That's what I always have at work. Easy Mac at work, Ramen when I get home, Easy Mac at work, Ramen when I get home. "NASAmanager'sofficethisisBrett"

sorry, I had to answer the phone...you know how it goes. Anyway I just wanted to ask how a triangle could beat anything? I mean, If you got in a fight with a triangle...how would the triange beat you. Maybe triangle man could beat particle man, but triangle man cannot beat person man or human man or whateverthehell. Anyway, the fork is still in my mouth, I am still seeing things out of the corner of my eye and I still think I'm delerious...for some reason...Bats. Well I know this wasn't a substantial post....really there was nothing said here...or there...or anywhere for that matter, maybe a staple is in order. I realized that I love this life...I love it and I hate it. The office life I mean. I love flourescent lighting and staples and shredders and copiers and computers and networking and extensions....I don't know why but I love it. I hate it, but I love it more....like a moth. You know what I'm saying but I don't really know...I know you know. I was looking back at you to see you looking back at you to see me looking back at you. Remember that song? I do but not for long...the lyrics are wrong, unless they're right, in which case I'm alright...I think I'm alright...once again.


Or maybe I'm just crazy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?