12/05/2004

 

Is this Sunday?

For some reason, this doesn't feel like Sunday. Sundays for me are depressing...remember? So today I feel...great. Did I just hear myself say think that. Did I just say that? Did I actually write that? Sunday's DO NOT suck once again...

Where am I that today did not suck? I know where I was. I was here where I am now...or where I was...but I'm still here in my happy place. Did I just say Happy Place? Wow...like I'm in a support group or something: "go to your happy place" But it's not like that though. I'm just happy you know, I'm also in a place...Happy Place. Whatever, forget about the happy place. It doesn't matter. What matters is memories. How do people forget what has happened? How can you not remember this today and tomorrow...wow. I think I'm crackin up...I'm not really making any sense at all...I guess I don't expect you to understand...just SSDD. Holla.

Currently listening to: "I get High" - Styles P


Comments:
That's so great man, I'm happy for you. Finally, a good Sunday post! I'm glad that you have been able to let go of the past and embrace the future. Just never forget the past though, cuz that memories thing is something very special. A good friend of mine used to say "don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened". I'm glad that everything is working out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?