12/16/2004

 

Just don't give a poo!


Do you see the concern in my eye?

Sometimes there is stuff you should care about, but just don't. There are different ways we all deal with these situations. This little guy above is pretty blunt, but some of us may be a little more discreet. I just noticed that sometimes I don't seem as caring or as concerned with humanity as I would like to be perceived as...because I'm just not. At that particular moment. I don't really know why this happens but it makes me seem like an jerk. Like Amy's Question about cancer/million dollars...I answered honestly. But does that make me a bad person because at this particular moment in my life, I am more concerned with money than helping my fellow man? Or should I try to fit the image and follow everybody else and say "Peace on earth, love and kindness, cure for cancer?" I wonder what would happen if all those Miss America girls were really honest in their goals. Maybe none of them would win...maybe they would be more concerned with themselves than the rest of the world, maybe they just want to win to say they won...or get the little crown, or whatever reason. I know those girls don't want to be Miss America because they're on a mission for world peace. Anyway, I just want to say that maybe I'm not a horrible person because I don't want to cure cancer unless it's gonna make me some millions. Maybe I'm just a normal kid who gives no poos about humanity...that, or maybe...just maybe, I'm different. Maybe everybody really does care and I don't. Maybe I am evil and corrupt...


...Or maybe I'm just crazy.

Music from the Commute: "Jump Around" - House of Pain

Comments:
I've looked at all my viewable (recent) posts on "The Vision" and found only one other post that has "maybe I'm just crazy" on it. I don't do it to be funny, or because I'm weak in my opinions, or to apologise...I do it because that's what I feel like writing at the end. To me, blogging is about writing what you feel, and keeping readers interested. You seem like you're easily irritated by a lot of stuff that I say...I don't really remember critisizing your style of writing on your blog, so I can't really come up with a reason for you to comment about mine on my blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?