12/19/2004

 

Sorry Bout that...

Everybody...I'm sorry for not posting in...like...3 days. My browser was really messed up for a while, and I still don't know what the problem was. I just did a system restore to a couple days ago and it seemed to fix the problem. I love system restore. Anyway...a LOT has happened in these past couple of days, most of which I don't remember. Most people are back in town, I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of them.

I just had Christmas with my Mom. I FINALLY got a digital camera so I can take pics of me...and other stuff. Here are some practice pics of...me.






Also, I have some interesting news to tell everybody. The other day when I was driving...

Currently Listening to: "You're the One" - Gurilla Black feat Mario Williams




Comments:
has anyone ever told you that your lips are cute
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?