12/23/2004

 

they're all here...

they're all here, but it's not about that
it's about the fact that it's not about me
not about us
it's all about them...
I'm not really included in that
Except when the drama hits
like a ton of bricks
but thats really overused


something just happend to change my mind...switch my mind
not really switch...maybe solidify is the word I'm looking for here
I'm really not in the state to be doing this...I'm in...In...you know what comes next...
but you're unsure. You don't want to guess
because maybe you're wrong...but you know you're right.

Somethings just surprise you...some surprise you twice...I can't really expect what I wanted to expect but...things change...people change...I don't want this to...I don't want to say...especially on here...

I don't want this to...

I need to stop before I say something I'll regret...I am real...this is for you, you know who you are...

She says it doesn't bother her...but I think it's more...or less than she says. I think it's something more than nothing...but for me it's nothing...not like there was nothing


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?