12/21/2004

 

With the Wind In My Face

I can't believe I'm waiting
the whole time for a call that may never come
but it came and it was all that I expected
but then it wasn't anymore than nothing
there was a flicker of something
then more of nothing
I don't really know where I am
I don't want to ask for directions
I know it's not because I'm a man
I just asked too many times already
Information came from an old map
that was out of date but curiously still correct
and now I'm really lost, I don't know my next step
how many times have I felt this way?
how many times have I asked myself how many times I've felt this way?
how many times have I written about how many times I asked myself how many times I've felt this way?
It's all the same
but this time it's different
What I really need is what I cannot have
and what I have is hunger for more
I'm stuck in this redundancy
making up words and writing forever
I can't make a good enough plan
to change my course or the weather

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?