1/26/2005

 

Act Like You Know

I AM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW!!! Do you ever get so hungry that you can't think of anything else besides eating something...and the something doesn't really have to be anything special...just edible. I am so crazy though because sometimes hunger doesn't affect me quite so harshly...in fact, sometimes I forget to eat dinner...FORGET, DID YOU HEAR ME? I FOR-GET TO EAT! Incredible notion...

I am so hungry I can hardly type, yet I forget to eat dinner sometimes...

Why am I telling you all this? Probably because I'm delerious from lack of nutrition...or I'm just my normal crazy self...whatever the cause, you get this hungry rant and babble about food...I don't care though...I will later, but right now I don't care what you think of this post because all I can think about is FOOD!

Music from the commute: "One More Minute" - Authority Zero

Comments:
When I get hungry I try to bite my ear.
 
i get like that. thus ordering pizza at 1:30am the other night/morning.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?