1/23/2005

 

Death of Blog?



My sweet, sweet blogsphere is going down the drain before my eyes...everything is crumbling away...nobody updates anymore...I guess everything that is built has to fall sometime.

I just never thought it would die so soon.

So many changes in this life that I didn't know could happen. The life that is here is packed full of events and changes...events and changes, events and changes, events and changes - Everything happens, then it changes...the things that are forever are special...

Forever doesn't have to be perfect, only what you want, what you need, what you cannot live without: Love. I can't promise perfection where there is life...life is not perfect, I cannot be perfect as much as I want to be. I wish I was the perfect person...PP if you know what party I'm talking about. Not many people can relate to me except all those people who can...I know I don't always make so much sense as some whom you can understand very easily but I know you know now that I am not perfect...I'm just a man.

Bon Jovi told me to keep the faith
Green Day told me nice guys finish last
SemiSonic told me it was closing time...

I take all this truth to heart and keep the faith, and even though I finish last, I'm still a nice guy. And now I have to wrap it cuz It's closing time...

Currently Listening to: "The Documentary" - The Game

Comments:
If you keep it up and keep it intresting, it will make others want to do the same. Just becuase they are laying down, does not mean you have to. Keep it up, and if they want to blog, let them, if not, oh well.

Brett, you gotta do your own thing and not let others dictate it.
 
Thanks, bro, for some good advice...I truly appreciate that.

I'll never surrender.

BLOG FOR LIFE!
 
You're right...I did say that...

Thank you both for your support!
 
i've been busy, but i still read when i can!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?