1/18/2005

 

Full Effect!



Well, now that school is back in full swing...I'm back in PROCRASTINATION MODE!!! I kinda thought it would take longer for this to happen but...it didn't. I was thinking about how much I dislike school today and I realized that it was SCHOOL that never liked me. OK, that makes all this easier...school don't like me, I don't care. I'll go to it just to SPITE it! OH yea...wait..

OK so, remember when teachers would give you big ass projects with not really much to do with the class just so you would have to work really hard...it was cuz school never liked you...ain't that some poo! Remember when you had to dance in PE class before you liked dancing? School didn't like you... Remember when you didn't want to eat that Thursday surpirse in the lunchroom, but they MADE YOU? SCHOOL DIDN'T LIKE YOU THEN, AND IT DON'T LIKE YOU NOW. If you come to terms with this fact, (yes, it's a fact) your school experience will be better! Not really, I'm totally lying, it will suck JUST AS MUCH...but you will have something to blame it on. It's not my fault I hate school, it hated me first!

Currently Listening to: "Sunrise" - Gurilla Black

Comments:
I agree with our peanutbutter and Jelly covered friend. College is about you, you make it work for you or it works you over (for the msot part). Then again I find joy in everything I do, I even found humor in getting teeth pulled before.

Brett, just remeber when school hates you kick it in the nuts.
 
Thanks guys!

Steimes...That is a good idea, but just how does one go about kicking one's school in the nuts?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?