1/20/2005

 

I've never felt like this before...

How many times have you felt like this? How many times have you asked yourself how many times you've felt like this only to feel like that again sometime later and realize that the time before wasn't real? How many stupid questions can I ask about love? How many times can I ask "How many times..."

Ok this is getting retarded...

Where am I, I can't decide who
Decide: Who I am and what I do
Even though these are facts I know
I can't find anything to say to open up
make her understand how I feel
make her know this is real
I can't rhyme every time
but when I don't try it works just fine
this works with words AND life
just like it was was meant to be
and there I go again
messing up the rotation
hoping for some flotation
so I don't drown in my tears again
and get left behind again...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?