1/12/2005

 

Life in the Fast Lane



To know me is to rush by in a flash
The view I have is too blurry to focus
It's not me, it's the speed of adventure
Not my adventure of course, I'm stuck watching theirs

They rush by and don't even notice
The watchers are few, but we all feel the same
We still aren't connected by our common feelings
We sit alone and watch them pass us by

I'm stuck here forever, looking out this window
At least that's what I think till somebody stops
They are no longer blurred and I notice thier face
It's her and she knows exactly what I need

I never thought I would escape this concrete recliner
And as I speed up, I vow never to forget
So as I rush by everything in my world
I still lookout for the watchers, watching me


Comments:
Thanks! That's really cool, I appreciate it. I'm going to check em out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?