1/05/2005

 

Life Rolls On



These days, it seems like life is going too fast...I don't have time to do the things I want...but that's always been a compliant. Fun times are too short. The Christmas break has passed me by. It's not that I didn't have fun, just that I want to have more of it. Isn't that really what we all want. Just to have fun. I don't want to stress over tests or miss life because of homework...but it's enevitable, it's going to happen. I know it will happen when we go back to school. Why do we have to be so DAMN smart to be successful in this world. Stupid questions that I already know the answer to don't help me get over this feeling. They do help people think though. Think about what you really want in life. I have no idea what's going to happen to me in the next year, but I know it will be interesting, and I know it will help me find what I want. I know that whatever happens, I will have my goals. I am starting to see the picture in front of me. It's clearing up everyday. Pretty soon I will have to make a choice, as we all will, to accept what is in front of me, or demand something different. I am in control of what happens to me, I control my destiny and realizing this fact has changed my outlook completely. I am ready for whatever comes at me. I am ready.

Music from the commute: "Just Kill a Man" - Cypress Hill

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?