1/28/2005

 

See through walls that aren't really there


I'm Crazy...I think...maybe...probably...wait

Do I ever make sense lately? Does he mean what he says that he meant to say without confusing millions of readers daily? Does that sentence mean anything...does it make any sense at all...do I even have millions of readers? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YES NO.

Sometimes I'm just disoriented...don't know what to think,,,,don't know which button to push. Wrong one...forgive me? I know you will, forgiveness is reading tomorrow when I have more nonsense to post...will no one avenge me when I'm dead, will no one fight for me when I'm paralyzed...god knows I'd do it myself it I weren't so...dizzy...

I'm spinning...or is that the room. This isn't really normal...or normally abnormal for me anyway. I feel that way all the time but not this way...this time is different. WOW, I never really realized how many times that I didn't realize how much I don't make ANY sense at all. Will he ever stop saying that? Have confidence in yourself man! Sometimes I just don't know what to think...There's this big...thing...in the road, and their's no detours...I guess I'll just have to wait. Sorry if this was incomprehensable...It was good for me....Thanks for reading this far...if you did.

Currently Listening to: "Sickalicious" - Fabolous feat Missy Elliot

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?