1/24/2005

 

A vision in the mist



I had a vision this morning and I thought I'd share it:

This morning, while driving to work, I looked out the side of my vehicle and saw an incredible vision...some might say ordinary: Two birds flying side by side, swooping in and seemingly performing choreographed acrobatics in the air. The amazing thing about these two birds (because, usually, I could care less about some stupid birds flyin ron in front of my car) was that one was snow white, the other was blacker than black. It was an amazing contrast and I somehow felt astonished that I had the privilege to view this anomaly. At least I thought it was cool, I've never seen anything like this. You might be saying to yourself "What is he talking about, two birds, different colors, big deal!" Well, you may not think it was a big deal, but if you had seen it, maybe you would think differently...or maybe not, maybe it was just me, but I started thinking more about before I got to work and I realized that it could have been a sign...I've no idea what it may have meant, or why I saw it but I just thought I'd share it in case anybody has an idea of the meaning...or absence of meaning...


Comments:
I've been googling this for a while now and yours is the first instance I've seen.
It happened to me a few weeks ago, the day before I was due to fly away for a week's break. I saw a black and white bird flying together, then they separated and flew off in opposite directions.
Felt spooky at the time, or mebbe it was sleep deprivation.
Anyhows, felt it was symbolic in some way. Perhaps the dark and the light in my life would finally be separated...had a very wierd new year so things have been tricky.
I'm sure the ancient Greeks had ideas about these sorts of things.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?