2/24/2005

 

FAYGO REMEMBERS!!!


Guess what I just got in the mail yesterday? You guessed it:


FAYGO

My most thoughtful and loving girlfriend ordered Faygo from Detroit TO MY HOUSE. TO MY HOUSE! Can you believe it? Me either! It's crazy! She is the sweetest girl...sending me Faygo and everything. You don't even know. Red pop is the flavor,


and I love it! She got me a 12 pack! OMG...I'm so excited...there's...I can't...OMG...I just can't...



I'm speechless...

Currently Listening to: "Comedy Hour" - George Lopez

Comments:
Im so very happy for you and your precious Faygo...Your post has really opened my eyes and enlightened me to the fact that us Michiganders hardcore take it for granted...wow. I need to go support the Faygo company with my business right now...RIGHT NOW.

PS- Ill totally bring a vast variety in June!

*Jenna
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?