2/14/2005

 

Happy Valentine's Day



This has been the BEST Valentine's day ever. I was really happy today...unlike any other Valentine's day that I can remember. I am in love and I can't deny it...not that I want to. Valentine's day has never meant so much to me...today wasn't just another Hallmark Holiday as it has been in the past. I always found something wrong with the day, but today was beyond anything I could have hoped for. My Valentine wasn't even with me today and it was still a great day. I can only imagine what it will be like when we are together. As this Valentine's day draws to a close, I look forward to many happy Valentine's Day's in the future...

I love you, my valentine...

Currently Listening to: "Screaming Infidelities" - Dashboard Confessional

Comments:
I could not have asked for a more perfect valentines day. You are truely amazing baby.I love you more than anything in the world and I look forward to all the valentines to come...
- your valentine forever and always!
 
Amazing choice of music during your post...

*Jenn
 
Actually...that last comment was left by JennA...not Jenn...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?