2/12/2005

 

I want to go to the moon



I wanna go to the moon...who's with me? We could take a balloon, and hope we could float high enough...or, I know this guy with a rocket we could borrow. We'd still have to pay for gas either way. I wish we could take a canoe. I like canoes but they don't have docks on the moon. I'm so fly. I could just lift myself up there, you'd have to hold my hand. Are you willing to hold my hand? It's a long way, you might get tired...maybe we could build a ladder so we could get back, if we wanted. I have a feeling though, that if we went, we'd never want to come back down. When you're on the moon, everything seems perfect...it is perfect, or as close as life can come to it. I can't be perfect, but I can go to the moon...and I can take you with me. Follow me to the moon...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?