2/08/2005

 

Orgasmic Steak



I have decided (in reality I was "strongly urged") to write a positive post today...what is more positive than orgasmic steak? I know what you're thinking. Well, I probably don't, but at this point I can assume that it's not good. I'll explain. I went to a restaurant here in town called Mission de Mesilla. I had a steak there that was out of this world...I couldn't believe how good this thing was. They brought the steak out in a skillet and lit it on fire right there at our table. THEY LIT THE STEAK ON FIRE. ON FIRE! Do you hear what I'm typing people? They lit my steak on fire right there in front of me, then they put it out...they did some other stuff to it too, but I don't know what it was because I was still in shock from the previous pyro-orgasmic show. When they served it, it was like butter on my knife...I'm telling you, this steak cut like butter...It was incredible...I couldn't believe it. It was like steak-flavored butter. I set the knife on top of the steak, and it fell into the steak. Am I painting a detailed enough picture here? This is even before I've tasted it...

OK so, I cut a piece (I use the word "cut" loosely here) from the steak and brought it to my mouth...I hesitated. Could this steak change my life? I couldn't wait any longer so I placed the steak on my tongue...and I have to tell you, I've never tasted anything so perfect in my life...well, there is one other thing that I won't mention here...but the steak even surpassed that! This steak melted in my mouth...it was chateau briand in all it's glory...it was almost orgasmic. I'm not kidding you even a little bit. There is no exaggeration in this post. That was the best food I've ever had...that's including every dessert and delicacy that has passed my lips. I paid 60 dollars for this chunk of heaven...and it was worth every penny.

Currently Listening to: "Sunrise" - Gurilla Black

Comments:
babe you never sieze to amaze me how you can get so excited about the most unusaul things. Your absolutely the most adorable thing I have ever seen!! I must say your post was very positive. two thumbs way up!!! Love ya.

-Jamie
 
What the hell? You paid $60 for a STEAK?!?! You've got to be kidding me...My special Nirvana box set didnt even cost that much...*sigh* I dont think Ive ever even bought a food item that costed even half that much....Im glad you enjoyed it tho...bravo.
 
I saw your post about the Nirvana box...and I congratulate you, however, this steak is well worth the 60 dollars. I think maybe when you come down, you'll have to try it.
 
no...you don't understand. THIS STEAK ALMOST MADE ME HAVE AN ORGASM. you won't get it until you taste it. 60 dollers won't mean anything after that taste hits you...it's an experience. There is NOTHING that can compare...outback ain't got nuthin on this steak. Good is good, but not orgasmic. It feels good when you pee but that's definitely a different feeling than...well, you know what I mean. But if you don't wanna risk a 60 dollar loss...I understand. More steak for me though.
 
OK forget it...you guys just aren't getting it. It's not about the 60 dollars! The steak could cost 3 dollars and it would still be orgasmic! I just meant that it was WORTH the full price. If it cost 19 dollars it would be worth every penny. Just nevermind though. Nobody should ever try this steak, I'll just eat it by myself and nobody will ever know what I'm talking about....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?