2/28/2005

 

Relish



I didn't know they made dill relish until recenlty. I found some in my fridge. I was speechless. All these years I thought I hated relish because it was sweet. "I hate sweet relish!" I mean seriously, pickles weren't meant to be sweet, who ever thought of that anyway? Crazyness. But dill relish, now there's an idea! All the taste of a great dill pickle, yet small enough to put on your hotdog...without that sweet crap taste. So if you didn't know they had dill relish, like me (until recently), then check it out. It's like Christmas all over again when you find stuff like this! Except you have to pay for it...and you probably wouldn't get relish for Christmas...Whatever.

Go dill!

Music from the commute: "Strutter" - Kiss

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?