2/18/2005

 

Spring Cleaning

I think I'll clean my room this weekend. I mean really clean. My room is pretty much always clean but not as much as I'd like it to be, there's always a little clutter here and there and I would like it to be pristine. I think I'll put a big trash can in the middle of my room and then go through ALL my stuff, and throw away anything I haven't used in a year. That will make my room a little leaner. It's a little like life that way, when you move or change your life around. Get rid of all the stuff that's from your past...just start over. No reminders, no regrets. I try to do that from time to time. I go through my phone and delete all the numbers that I no longer use...but that's never a good idea. Once you delete a number, you almost ALWAYS need it the next day. Well anyway, if I do proceed with my spring cleaning plans, you'll be viewing a "before" and "after" picture so you'll know what happened. HOLLA!

Music From the Commute - "Put Yo Back Into It" - Ice Cube

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?